Tuesday, August 21, 2007

My Holiday

On my holiday, I only stayed at home because my parents didn't have a plan to go holiday. They had a busy time to work. They didn't have a permission not to go to work at that time.

But it was OK, I had a very good day also. Suddenly, my dad asked us if we wanted to go to Lembang. Wow, it was surprised, finally we had time to go out.

When we were in Lembang, we went to a museum. It was a big museum. I got a lot of information about train. We had some delicious food. We spent four days in Lembang.

Then we had to go home to Sentul and continued my holiday at home. That's my holiday.

9 comments:

Jane Ross said...

Good job on your blog Beni. I will help you to change the language settings.

amandakad said...

I hope you had a good holiday even though you stayed home. What did you see in the Museum?

Mandy's Blog! said...

Hi Beni! You must have been happy to actually get to go somwhere. Maybe you can the type of museum you went to and what type of foods you ate.

Mandy

devilbats said...

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christina Alizka said...

If I have my whole holiday at home, I'll be very stress. Haha. Anyway, please give me a comment.

Jane Ross said...

You got 7/10 for this task. Next time include a picture.

ironhead said...

Hi Beni. You had a great holiday even though you stayed at home. Holiday does not always go somewhere.

From your coolest friend, Raymond.

Christina Alizka said...

I've send you a message on my "My Perfect Holiday" comments. Please check.

-Thank you

kevin5 said...

Beni! I like your template is very nice. reply my comment ok???!!!


FRom.....the coolest boy.
K E V I N