Thursday, September 13, 2007

My UOI Reflection

Central Idea: The human body is designed for movement in work and play and can be affected by a variety of things.

Caring: i tried to help Amanda with the dissection of the chicken wing to cut off the skin.

Open-Minded: i know that my BMI is different from the others.

Drawing of my body: i choose this activity because i was being principled because i needed to draw the right of the photograph. Caring: i choose caring because i cared for other peoples drawing and their photographs.

The Dissection of the chicken Wing: i choose this because i think im being Risk-Taker because i tried a new thing putting of a raw chicken wing skin.Caring: I try to help my partner put of the skin and tried not the muscles or nerves.

Group presentation: i choose this because i think that i was a communicator. i was being a communicator because i listened to what my friends said.Caring: i help with the nerve lines.

No comments: